THE GREAT ESCAPE
- 5 nights accommodations at Pura Vida Eco Wellness Center in Yelapa with a beautiful view of the ocean and mountains
- 3 healthy, delicious and filling meals daily
- meditation and yoga class every morning!
-water taxi transportation to Pura Vida included
I had a few people ask me if they need to be experienced in yoga and meditation. The answer is no, you can be a complete newbie and still enjoy this wonderful and new experience.
Here are some activities that are available (and, everything is optional!):
- A beautiful 3hr hike along the mountains with spectacular views of the Banderas Bay! We will finish our hike at a lovely beach called Las Animas, where we will stop at my friend's restaurant, Los Conos, for lunch, a swim, relax and a boat ride back!
- There are lovely places to snorkel, like Los Arcos ("The arches") where you can see many tropical fish.
- More things to do: Parasailing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, massage on the beach, or just relax by the pool!
-Downtown Puerto Vallarta is also very beautiful, with spectacular restaurants right along the beach!
-Hike to the Yelapa waterfall
Everything is optional, even the yoga.
"I love Puerto Vallarta and truly find it to be one of the greatest places I have been to; to find yourself, manifest your dreams, and take a moment to really enjoy the company of new friends. I would have to say it is one of the most "positive-vibe" places I have been to and I can't wait for you to experience it too!"
- Christy, Lead Yoga Instructor
Next Retreat: Sign up now! November 4th - 9th 2019
SupraYoga Retreat at Pura Vida Eco Wellness Center in Yelapa (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)
5 nights, 6 days
Option A (Shared Spacious 4 queen beds) Accommodations, Food, Course $1, 099.00 USD
Option B (Shared double occupancy 2 queen beds) Accommodations, Food, Course $1, 299.00 USD
Option C (Single occupancy 1 queen bed) Accommodations, Food, Course $1, 499.00 USD
Typical Yoga Retreat Day
Sunrise Yoga Practice (Creative Yoga Flow, Vinyasa, or Hatha)
Evening Yoga Practice (Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra or Restorative Yoga)
Arrive in Puerto Vallarta one or two days prior to the training. On November 4th, at 3PM all students will meet at the Los Muertos dock where you will take an assigned water taxi to Pura Vida Wellness Center in Yelapa. The boat ride is approximately 45 minutes.
To view accommodations at Pura Vida in Yelapa, Mexico at their website: Pura Vida Eco Retreat
All payments must be made through the SupraYogaRetreats website.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Tel: USA/CANADA 1 707 849 9093
Tel: MEX 011 521 322 231 0967